Parttime: 3-4 days (18 – 24 hours)– Amsterdam
We are looking for a retail hero to take our store next level.
We are Qnoop. And we believe change starts from your feet up. That’s why we make sustainable socks.
Our socks are in the sweet spot of high quality, (dutch) design and sustainability. And we love smart innovation. Qnoop stands for ‘button’ in Dutch – well, spelled with a ‘k’ normally – because we design all our socks with a button and a button loop. Tie your socks together and never lose one anymore!
‘The only pair that stays a couple’.
Qnoop is a fast growing start-up and represented in stores in over 10 countries. Since last November (2017) we have opened our very first Qnoop Flagship Store in Amsterdam (De Hallen, open daily from 12-18h). For this store we need you as our story teller. At least, if you are the one
- That takes full responsibility for our Flag-ship Store
- That’s commercial and creative at the same time
- Telling our story 360° on the store stage
- Nailing and exceeding the store KPI’s
- Delivering top-notch service to our customers, without failure
- Go-getter with an eye for detail
- Talking English like you are Hugh Grant
- Doing the HR planning for the store
- That’s available in weekends when necessary
- That lives in Amsterdam and rides your bike to our store/ HQ
What’s in it for you? We offer an inspiring place to work in Amsterdam (De Hallen) in a small fast operating team. You can build your own retail team. Our coffee is not bad at all and you will have enough socks to last a lifetime. Your remuneration is up to standard and you will earn extra points from our globe for making change happen. Your attitude, brightness and entrepreneurial mindset are valued over experience!
Respond before Jan 31st via email to email@example.com.